Sunday, May 3, 2015

Website Design

I've been trying to picture in my head what I would like my own website to look like:

  • I would want it to be professional, friendly, but engaging.
  • I would want people to know right off bat that my collection company is different from other collection companies because of the approach I would take.
  • I would like it to be filled with color and designs.
I have checked out a couple of other websites and here's what I've found: 

RMC of Ameria: http://www.rmcofamerica.com/
  • I like the professional look of the website, but it seemed a little too impersonal.
  • I liked the way they listed out the reasons why they should be hired.
  • The website was a little too plain for my taste and not enough color and design.
CSC - Credit Service Company: http://www.creditserviceco.com/collection-service.htm
  • I sort of liked this website, but seemed too aggressive.
  • It did not list enough background information regarding their company.  I wanted to see more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment