Sunday, May 3, 2015

Base Of Operations

I am a product of Southern Arkansas.  Southern people are by nature friendly, open, honest, and will go out of their way to assist you.  So I thought it would only be natural for me to want my physical business to be based out of Magnolia, AR.  Why establish a business in rural AR?  What does rural AR have to offer the world?  The type of heart and kindness that just can't be found in any other area of the world.

This area ties in to my business in that this is the area I grew up in and learned the basics of dealing with people and how to treat them.  Just because people owe money does not always necessarily mean they are bad people (in some cases yes, but in the majority of cases no.)  It just means they may need a little more assistance with managing their money.  Basing my business in South Arkansas would bring in revenue into this community which is so greatly needed and is also something I've always been wanting to do.

Though AR is not the best state to set up shop in tax wise, establishing my business here would have sentimental value to me which I believe would help me drive a successful business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnolia,_Arkansas

Downtown Magnolia

No comments:

Post a Comment