Sunday, May 3, 2015

Product Differentiation

My company would stand out far from other Customer Service and Collection Agencies in that I would have a different approach in seeking and successfully obtaining collections for my customers and keeping their good name and good will intact for future business. What I mean by that is there is a certain way that you should approach a customer in order to seek payments from them.  You should not have to arm wrestle with getting someone to pay you.

My company would work with the company's customers to successfully obtain payments little by little until all debt was paid in full.  Thus serving as a liaison between companies and their customers.  You could possibly think of my company as a third part arbitrator.  Everyone would get what they wanted.

I would provide assistance to the company's customers and counsel them and help them find solutions to pay their debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment