Sunday, May 3, 2015

Company Intro

Hi,

My name is Mona Ray and I'm the owner of "Treating You With Kindness" Customer Service and Debt Collections.  I know what you're thinking "What in the world is this company?"  Have you ever been harassed by a debt collection agency or had a friend or family member who had been?  Remember the horrifying stories they told you of how the debt collectors continually called and harassed them for payment?

Well, I don't believe all that is necessary.  I know what you're saying, "Say what?"  In my dealing with people, folks really do want to repay their debts.  For various reasons they sometimes have obstacles that sometimes prevent them from making payments on time.  This doesn't mean that they are bad people, it just means life happens.

I wanted to come up with a way where everyone could win in these types of situations.  The companies (ex. hospitals) could get their money where they could pay their employees and the hard working people could pay their debts, keep their dignity, and maintain a decent credit score.  It takes working together and sometime compromising and treating others with kindness to get what you want.   This is why I decided to start a different type of Debt (Bill) Collection Agency and Customer Service Company.  My website is www.tywk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment